- Grab a hand healed metal detector, paperwork to log information and proceed to gate Get flight ETA and gate number from the airline office.
- Inspect ramp area prior to the arrival of the aircraft ( conduct FOD inspection, all equipment are outside the safety area, etc.. )
- Monitor the loading and unloading of everything coming on, off, and around the aircraft. Comply with TSA and Airport rules and regulations.
- Grab a hand healed metal detector, paperwork to log information, and proceed to gate Get flight ETA and gate number from the airline office.
- Protect the door of the aircraft and challenging EVERYONE who attempts to gain access to the aircraft. Inspect passengers and employees for proper access to restricted areas.
- Comply with all TSA and Airport rules and regulations.
- – Must set up counter ( Extensions, sighs, banners, chairs, carpets, etc.. )
- – Assist passengers to the proper lines ( first class, business, or economy )
- – comply with TSA and Airport rules and regulations.
- – Transfer LIVE animals to the barroom and proceed with paperwork for the barroom coordinator.
- Comply with safety in the workplace.
- Must set up the counter (Extensions, signs, banners, chairs, carpets, etc…)
- If working in front of the counter must assist passengers to offload their luggage from the carts into the scale.
- If working behind the counter must remove the luggage from the scale and place them into the belt.
- Comply with proper baggage hygiene
- Accurately complete all assigned activities
- Coordinate and communicate with relevant departments (Ramp Team, bag room Team, Customer Service, and management)
- Clear Understanding of Airport Legislative Requirements and regulations.
- Transfer LIVE animals to the bag room and complete the paperwork for the bag room coordinator
- Must be able to provide a valid CA identification (ID or Driver License)
- Must have at least a High School Diploma
- Must be able to work split shifts
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand 6-8 hours daily
- Must be able to work in inclement weather conditions
- Must be proficient in English
- Airport experience a big plus
- Able to stay overtime to get the work done in a timely manner
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S.A.
- Tech-savvy. Must be proficient in the use of modern technology (computers, devices, cell phone applications, etc.)
- Valid CA. I.D or License (For Driver positions)
- Employment (Passport, Green Card, etc.)
- Dress for Success!
424 Isis Ave. Inglewood, CA 90301