It is the responsibility of the Interline Coordinator to assist passengers who are traveling on connecting flights. An Interline Coordinator’s duty include all of the following:
- Direct passengers to the Interline Recheck designated drop off locations. (ie. CSDR 1, CSDR 2, TBIT Belt)
- Ensure that baggage with insufficient times LAX bound, not properly tagged, or have missed their connection flight are not introduced into the Interline Baggage System.
- Direct passengers that have missed their connection flight to the appropriate airline staff.
- Retrieve all baggage that has mis-dropped from the Interline Baggage Carousel.
- Read and understand bag tag information.
- Learn flight schedules.
- Monitor the Interline Baggage key entry points.
- Communicate with the Carousel Lead and Supervisor for mis-dropped baggage.
- Refuse any baggage that is received after the cut off time.
- Provide excellent customer service to all passengers.
- PLUS, any other duties as required by the operations